Tuesday, April 27, 2010

1st Birthday: Red Barn Cake

Another fun week of cakes, I couldn't decide which one to post.  I finally decided on this red barn for a little boys 1st birthday.   I should mention that the inspiration from this cake was from many different cakes I googled on the internet.  The cake was vanilla butter cake with vanilla swiss meringue buttercream.
All decorations are handmade out of sugarpaste.  Which one is your favorite?  I think my favorite is the goat, but I do love the weathervane that sits on top of the barn.

19 comments:

torturi romanesti londra said...

WOU, SUPER

Anonymous said...

Oh my .. that is lovely! So very talented

Aileen (Melanie's friend)

Rhonda Christensen said...

That is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

We both did a barnyard cake this week - love it!

SL said...

What a fantastic idea - so cute!

SL
ibakecupcakes.com

Baker's Cakes said...

So cute!!! I love it!!!

giovanna said...

so beautiful.love it

Leese said...

Juanita... the cake was for my son's birthday! It was such a hit- we all loved it and I couldn't have asked for a more PERFECT creation!! I was absolutely blown away by what you did. Thank you sooooo much!! And the sheep was my favourite... he's still sitting on my kitchen counter! :)

Coco Cake Land said...

AHHH look at that little goat's face!! love this, so cute!

Mar Varela said...

So cute!! is lovely....
A kiss from Spain

BellaLovesPink said...

Super cute! I love the goat too!

Erin said...

Your cakes are AMAZING! You are so talented! Thanks for sharing them with all of us!

Pink Little Cake said...

I love this cake, I want to make one right now, the pig and cow are just to die for. great job as usual.

Cathie said...

that's amazing!
love the barn.

Grimmy said...

Too Cute. Love it.

faithy said...

sooo cute!! I love the barn house and also the little animals! looks like my son's fisherprice barnyard toys & house!

bed frames said...

This is one awesome and so pretty cake! I like the design and the color, too!

Maria_the_Oiler said...

Super cute! I love the barn with the farm animals!

Lot-O-Choc said...

Awwww these are all so cute!! I love the monkey one!!!